Lead Software Engineer, Autonomous Driving
Source are working with an Autonomous Vehicles company based in the San Francisco Bay that are building the next generation of autonomous vehicles.
Due to their expansion they are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for Autonomous Driving that will lead building commercial applications of AVs and aim to power the next generation of self-driving commercial fleets .
- Architect and develop highly scalable backend and frontend software
- Lead and grow the engineering team for product development and testing
- Contribute 50% hands on development and 50% lead/architect
- Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productization of the algorithms
- Mentor junior engineers and perform code reviews
- Ph.D. degree in Machine Learning, CS or related field
- Experience in C/C++, Python and/or CUDA
- 4+ years professional experience in Robotics or Autonomous Vehicle projects
- Deep understanding and practical experience in full navigation stack from top level route planners to low level controllers
- Prior experience using deep learning models like CNN/R-CNN
- Familiarity with various sensor technologies such as LIDAR, cameras, IMU, etc. and sensor fusion
- Generous salary packages
- Full Medical
- Paid lunches
Not considering graduates for this role.
Applicants will only be considered with word formatted resume.
If you would like to know more, forward a recent resume and a good time to arrange a call
Apply Back to search