Senior Penetration Tester
A global information security company is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester/ Red Teamer.
This position will take an important role in implementing and supporting the Security Operations, Strategy & Architecture program with strong focus on penetration testing activities.
- Conduct penetration tests and Red Team activities on both business-critical infrastructure and applications to support the organization’s risk management program
- Scope and deliver security testing engagements on time and within budget according to stakeholder requirements and organization needs.
- Provide quality assurance and technical reviews of deliverables, results and internal documentation (peer review)
- Evaluate remediation suggestions and provide consultative support with implementation of remediation steps, standards, and best practices where needed.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field and/or applicable equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Penetration testing
- Security assessments
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Salary: $150k + benefits
Apply Back to search