Senior Penetration Tester/ Red Team
A global media and information company is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester/ Red Teamer.
This position will take an important role in implementing and supporting the Security Operations, Strategy & Architecture program with strong focus on penetration testing activities.
- Conduct penetration tests and Red Team activities on both business-critical infrastructure and applications to support the organization’s risk management program
- Scope and deliver security testing engagements on time and within budget according to stakeholder requirements and organization needs.
- Provide quality assurance and technical reviews of deliverables, results and internal documentation (peer review)
- Evaluate remediation suggestions and provide consultative support with implementation of remediation steps, standards, and best practices where needed.
- Understand and consider industry trends, customer needs, business risk tolerance, and business environments relating to information security.
- Understand and clearly communicate potential threats, vulnerabilities, and control techniques
- Proven experience of delivering penetration tests on both infrastructure and applications in including scoping, execution, reporting and stakeholder management
- Experience in dealing with technical and business stakeholders throughout all phases of the engagement
- Previous experience in ethical disclosure of zero days vulnerabilities
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools to support testing activities
- Strong technical knowledge and experience required in areas of vulnerability assessment, risk based threat analysis and vulnerability mitigation.
- Good knowledge of network and security technologies such as TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching.
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, …)
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
- Self starter able to work with minimal supervision and ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the penetration testing space e.g. research and development or personal blog.
Up to $150k + benefits
Apply Back to search