Principal Delivery Manager – Client Facing
Source are working with a digital consultancy who are looking for Principal delivery managers to work with a number of their clients on digital transformation projects. The work they do for their clients are web builds, bespoke software, mobile, AI and IoT.
As the company are going through a huge amount of growth and winning a number of high profile contracts there is a need for further client facing project managers who have a willingness to on a weekly basis.
To be considered for this opportunity you need the following experience:
- Worked previously on bespoke software solutions in a client facing role
- To be considered you will have worked in a management consultancy previously or similar type of organisation in a client facing capacity
- Ideally you will have come from a software engineering background and moved into a delivery position
- You manage teams and get involved in stand-up, scrum meetings, retrospectives, hiring and mentoring etc..
- You understand the software development life-cycle and software engineering principals
- You’re strong around governance
- Have taken on a Scrum Master role previously
- Proven experience of growing client accounts and increasing ROI
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment – you know agile inside and out
- You’ve worked on web, mobile, AI and IoT from a software design perspective
- You’re willing to travel throughout the UK on a weekly basis
If you would like to be considered for one of these 10 roles then forward a recent CV.
Apply Back to search